How to Have the Perfect Wedding Furniture Hire in Shropshire in 3 Easy Steps
It is no surprise that planning their wedding can be incredibly challenging for the bride- and groom-to-be. For instance, renting the right kind of furniture for the big day sans any prior experience can indeed prove to be unnerving for many.
The first thing you are required to do after the engagement is to choose a date and select your wedding venue. Once you are done with the job of finalising the reception place and your ceremony location, you could start exploring the wedding furniture that comes with your venue package.
While there is nothing wrong in going with the wedding furniture already included in your venue package, if you wish to create a unique and bespoke feel for making your ceremony day a truly memorable one, opting for a wedding furniture hire in Shropshire is what you should do at the earliest possible opportunity.
FURNITURE HIRE IN SHROPSHIRE FOR WEDDING CEREMONY
• Wedding backdrop and arch
• Signing chairs and tables
• Guest bench and chairs
• Signing table décor
• Floral stands
• Easel welcome signage
• Umbrellas or parasols for shade
• Rug or carpet
• Flower petals
• Service bar well-stocked with drinking water and soft drinks for post-wedding refreshments
(Tip: You may team up with a renowned neighbourhood supplier for wedding furniture and chair hire in Shropshire.)
FURNITURE HIRE IN SHROPSHIRE FOR COCKTAIL HOUR
• An assortment of timbre, metal bar stools, and sofas
• An assortment of the bar table, wine barrel table, and coffee table
• An antipasto platters grazing table
• Service bar with alcoholic beverages and glassware
• Outdoor dancing floor
• Fancy lanterns, festoon lighting, and other kinds of outdoor lightings
(Tip: You may consult a trusted local business like the Event Hire Company for wedding furniture hire in Shropshire.)
FURNITURE HIRE IN SHROPSHIRE FOR SIT-DOWN RECEPTION
• Dining chair
• Dining table
• Tableware (Inclusive of the glassware, crockery, table linen, cutlery, and napkin)
• Wishing-well or gift table
• Candlesticks or tea light holders
• Easel for showcasing couple’s signage or displaying the seating plan
• Table and stand for the wedding cake
(Tip: You may coordinate with a commercial supplying agency for wedding furniture and chair hire in Shropshire.)
SELECT THE FURNITURE HIRE IN SHROPSHIRE WITH A GENEROUS RETURN POLICY
How many crockery, chairs, drink-ware, and cutlery you may require depends on the number of guests you have invited. Negotiate with your potential wedding furniture hire in Shropshire before renting them as some of the contractors may offer anything between ten to twenty percent return policy for the final RSVP.
If you have a tight budget, you could consider repurposing the wedding furniture. Reusing your wedding furniture is an effective cost-saving method and you have all the liberty to utilise some of the items in varying formalities. For instance, you could relocate the ceremony chair to your reception or make the signage table double up as your cake table at the reception time. You may also get in touch with an event management business like the Event Hire Company for fairy tale style wedding furniture hire in Shropshire.